Padua Petroleum Nigeria has started seeking applications from all interested and qualified candidates in the country to fill in its vacant positions. The Padua Petroleum Nigeria Recruitment 2018 form is out online, interested applicants should have no worries as this article would serve as a guide on the requirements and method of application.
As mentioned earlier, the Padua Petroleum Oil and Gas industry in Nigeria Recruitment 2018/2019 registration application form is out so keep reading to get the full details and necessary requirements.
Before we dive right in, lots of questions have been thrown to us about the Padua Petroleum Nigeria Recruitment 2018 and they will all be addressed here. Should you have questions besides the ones listed below, use the comment box and an instant reply would be given.
- Where can I obtain the PPNL Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form?
- How can I apply for Padua Petroleum Oil and Gas Recruitment 2018 Application Form?
- Is the PPNL Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form out?
- When will 2018 Padua Petroleum Recruitment start?
- I need Padua Petroleum Nigeria Recruitment 2018/2019 updates?
- The official UBEC 2018 Recruitment Portal?
Positions Available For The Padua Petroleum Nigeria Recruitment 2018
Recruitment is ongoing to fill the following vacant positions below:
1.) IT Manager
4.) Medical Doctor
5.) Finance Manager
6.) Logistics Manager
7.) Radio Operator
8.) Deck Pusher
13.) Crane Operator
How To Apply For INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment for 2019 Election
17.) Assistant Driller
Requirements For The Padua Petroleum Nigeria Recruitment 2018
All qualified candidates applying for the Padua Petroleum Nigeria 2018 Recruitment must possess the following
- Five (5) credit grades in WAEC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- Have an OND/Trade Test/City & Guide Certificate.
- University Degree in any discipline.
Application Closing Date
4PM; 30th Nov, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com Position of Interest as Subject of the email.