The First Bank Recruitment 2018 has just commenced and the multi-billionaire Nigerian bank is in search of a new Business Developer Officer.
The First Bank of Nigeria has started seeking applications from all qualified and interested candidates all over the country to fill in its vacant positions.
Lots of other recruitment are ongoing at this time, but this article specifically deals with the First Bank Recruitment 2018 for the position of the Business Developer Officer. In this article, all the essential requirements needed for the First Bank Recruitment 2018 exercise would be provided.
Note that First Bank Recruitment 2018 Registration and application is totally for free and any person or website that tries to exhort money or any form of favour/compensation is a fraud and should be reported to the authorities.
The First Bank Recruitment 2018 Position is for
Job Position: Business Development Officer (China Desk)
Requisition ID: 1700000O
Job Location: First bank Head Office, Lagos
Job Code: STR/ITBG/0143
Job: FBN GEN
Job Type: Full-time
First Bank Recruitment 2018 – Job Description
The preferred candidate will be responsible for the accelerated growth of First Bank’s share of Chinese businesses by intelligently converting referrals direct from the China Representative Office, the Nigeria Business Units as well as the Anglophone subsidiaries.
First Bank Recruitment 2018 – Job Responsibilities
The preferred candidate for the First Bank Recruitment 2018 is expected which include:
- Provide advisory services to First Bank Nigerian and Anglophone Customers seeking to do business in China.
- Serve as link (transaction liaison) between Beijing Rep. Office and First Bank Nigeria Headquarters and other subsidiaries.
- Provide banking services to Chinese companies based in Nigeria and other Anglophone subsidiaries, taking into consideration, the Chinese culture.
- Collate commercial information for Nigeria, Ghana, Sierra Leone, and Gambia as well as for Beijing Rep. Office.
First Bank Recruitment 2018 – Job Qualifications
- A good First Degree in Economics/Finance/Accounting or any other discipline from a reputable school.
- Post graduate qualification/professional certification will be an advantage.
- A Minimum of 4 years relevant experience with at least 2 years in business development in corporate business.
- Experience in Corporate Banking and/or Commercial Banking will be an advantage.
- Nationality: Chinese preferred.
Application Closing Date: Not Yet Specified.
First Bank Recruitment 2018 – How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates looking to apply for the position of the Business Developer Officer are to visit the First Bank of Nigeria recruitment portal via www.firstbanknigeria.taleo.net or Click Here to apply online. or Application