The List of countries with the most powerful passports in the world are measured periodically according to availability or access to each country’s travel document affords, hospitality, security, country economy and few other factors using the Henley Passport Index.
For the second time in a row, Japan has topped the list of countries with the most powerful passports in the world.
Japan retains its top spot again as the world’s most travel-friendly passport thanks to the document’s access allowed to 190 countries.
Notable countries missing from the list include the USA and China, with no African country present in the list.
Below is the List of countries with the most powerful passports in the world.
1. Japan (190 countries)
2. Singapore, South Korea (189)
3. France, Germany (188)
4. Denmark, Finland, Italy, Sweden (187)
5. Luxembourg, Spain (186)
6. Austria, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States (185)
7. Belgium, Canada, Greece, Ireland (184)
8. Czech Republic (183)
9. Malta (182)
10. Australia, Iceland, New Zealand (181)